Call 703-256-8080 or click for appointment, work is guaranteed with a warranty
Home additions & Complete Renovation in Alexandria Arlington Fairfax & DC
Sam & Sons Services is specialized in home additions including complete rennovations. No matter how small or big your addition or house is, you can count on us.
Sam & Sons Services is based in Alexandria, Northern Virginia. We provide home additions and complete home renovation in Alexandria VA, Annandale, Arlington VA, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Great Falls VA, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean VA, Merrifield, Oakton, Reston, Sterling, Vienna VA, Woodbridge. We also service all the neighboring areas in Virginia, all Washington DC and part of Maryland.
Home Addition Makes House Stands Out in the Neighborhood
New Home addition with complete renovation, including bedroom addition, solarium, greenhouse, family room addition, guest suite, pool enclosure, garage addition, sunroom, 2nd story addition, front porch, back porch.
Home Addition Contractor & Builder's list
– Addition to make your home fit beautifully and stand out in your surrounding neighborhood.
– Add new master suite and master bath matching the design and style your home.
– New addition to include a large master suite and bath, large professional kitchen, higher end kitchen appliances with high end heating and cooling.
– Adding a modern high end kitchen.
– Adding two story addition in the rear of your house.
– Add a second story addition with cedar siding and generous size master suite and baths.
– Add a second story to your existing home with higher end details and finishes to the new interior.
– Adding 1, 2 or more car garages.
– Create a covered front porch to be added to the front of your house.
– Create a covered back porch to be added to the back of your house.
– Add a welcoming deep front porch, with cedar shake siding.
– And a lot more home additions, call us 703-256-8080
Home Addition Questions Answered
Discuss your home addition project with a specialist and get the best advice to comply with state construction codes and regulations, you will be able to go in details over your home addition project and have all your questions answered. After discussing your home addition project with the home addition contactor specialist you will receive in writing a detailed description of the work that needs to be done along with the price expected. This way you'll be able to manage your budget and you will be able to agree on the work requested and we will be ready to schedule the work as soon as possible, so you will end up knowing exactly when we will start your home addition project, how many days it will last and how much you will be spending on your home addition project as well before even starting it. Please call us for more details.