Mr. MA and his partner did a terrific job-
After calling the fire department for an electrical issue (sizzling, the smell of burnt electricity from bathroom light switch), I was pretty nervous when Mr. Marcia got here. The two gentlemen immediately began troubleshooting the issue. Within a short time, they figured out water from a leaky roof had leaked into the wires and charred them (Very Scary). The two men worked diligently, professionally, explaining in layman's terms what they were doing. Within a few hours, they had repaired the damaged wiring and made everything safe again. Sam and Sons Services are blessed and lucky to have Mr. Marcia and his partner on staff. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again!!