Tankless water heaters are very reliable:
-They are easy to use and can be controlled by a remote.
– Never run out of warm water: Depending on the size, they can supply water continuously at a preset temperature and they never run out of water.
– Since it is tankless, there is no risk of water floading your house due to tank leak.
– Tankless water heater long life performance is about 20 years.
– Their compact size uses less space than regular water heaters, thus can be installed anywhere in the house or even outdoor with anti-freeze kit.
– They are very safe because they only operate when warm water is required unlike the water storage type units which are almost permanently on to keep up with water temperature preset
– The new models are even safer because they include a water pressure and flow monitoring system, which instantly turn off the heater in case of system failure.
-The electric tankless water heaters don’t produce greenhouse gases.
-Tankless water heaters are available near you in Oakton, call us and we’ll be happy to install one for you.