Water Heater Installation in Reston VA
❝In A Jam? Call Sam!❞
Water Heater Repair in Reston VA
Everything seems to be running smoothly until your water heater starts to leak, it is a nightmare not having a hot water in the house. Thus a non working bathroom and kitchen. Here come the professional plumbers at Sam & Sons Services to restore your faith in plumbing again. Our plumber’s daily task is to help customers like yourself, to repair or replace their water heaters. You can count on our plumbers in Reston VA when you need a plumber the most.
Water Heater Installation in Reston VA
Licensed, Bonded and Insured contractor, Sam & Sons Services plumbers are specialists in repairing and installing water heaters. They can assist in choosing the best option that will be most efficient for your home. Our plumbers in Reston VA can install various types of of water heaters such as electrical or gas water heaters, and with tank or thankless water heaters as well.
Water heater leak
The worst water heater problems that can happen is a leaking tank. Unfortunately, once that happens, that tank is gone out of commission and needs to be replaced.
Old water heater problems
Internal damage to water heaters is caused by sediment build up. Over time sediment buildup usually occurs when water is heated and the chemical elements inside the water heater start to form along the insides of the tank and the burner, sediment formation inside the water heater will reduce the performance and efficiency of water heaters.
The flame of the burner is normally the color blue with small yellow flames on top. If that is not the color of the flame and your flame is more orange-yellow that means the tank is letting out carbon monoxide gas, which is harmful to your home and your family.
Keep your water heater in peak performance by requesting a Sam & Sons plumber to come out and inspect your water heater.
When is time to
replace your water heater?
If your water heater is eight year old or more, its efficiency will start to decline. When your old water heater performance declines it will consume more energy: Gas water heaters will consume more gas, electric water heaters will consume more power because they overwork in order to keep the water temperature as set.
A decline in water heater efficiency means higher gas and electric bills to you.
You shouldn’t wait until your water heater stops working to get a new on, because you don’t want to run out of hot water when you need it the most. A new efficient water heater will save you money on your energy bills.
In average, 25% of your house hold energy is consumed by water heaters and if you do not maintain them or inspect that number will rise and that means more money coming out of your pocket, so give us a call, our plumbers will be happy to help.
Tankless water heaters installation in Reston VA
Tankless water heaters are the most energy efficient water heaters
Tankless water heating units operate on demand. They can reduce energy costs by about 30% because they are extremely energy efficient. Thus, they have no standby heating loss.
- Never run out of warm water: Depending on the size, they can supply water continuously at a preset temperature and they never run out of water.
- Since it is tankless, there is no risk of water floading your house due to tank leak.
- Tankless water heater long life performance is about 20 years.
- Their compact size uses less space than regular water heaters, thus can be installed anywhere in the house or even outdoor with anti-freeze kit.
- They are very safe because they only operate when warm water is required unlike the water storage type units which are almost permanently on to keep up with water temperature preset.
- The new models are even safer because they include a water pressure and flow monitoring system, which instantly turn off the heater in case of system failure.
- The electric tankless water heaters don’t produce greenhouse gases.
- Whatever your choice is and to get help with your water heater project, please call our plumbers in Reston and they’ll be happy to help: 703-256-8080